Today’s interview is with Kerrian N. Adebanjo, author of The Oil of Joy.
Please see it below!
1) What is your author name and in what state do you live (or country if not in the US)?
My name is Kerrian Adebanjo. I live in Brussels Belgium.
2) What is the title of your newest book and what is the genre?
The Oil of Joy: Scriptural principles for a joyful life.
3) What is the book about?
It’s about joy. A vital ingredient of life which is severely lacking in our society today due to the pressures of life. The book tells you how to learn to be joyful despite circumstances and how to fight back to the lack of joy.
4) Where did you come up with the idea?
I was inspired by a sermon by Bishop David Oyedepo coupled with a few challenges I was facing at that time.
5) How long did it take you to write it?
I believe it took me about 4 months. But after completing the manuscript I had it sitting down for a while before I published it.
6) Did you learn anything from the project?
Yes, a lot mainly that procrastination is the theft of time. If you want to do something just do it and don’t put it off.
7) Do you have an author website and/or blog? How about a book video?
I am working on them now. You will eb updated once they are completed.
8) Do you have any success tips to pass on to fellow authors? How about any great editors/cover artists?
I use freelancing websites mainly fiver. Make sur you go for freelancers who have clearly stated that they can do they job you want to get done. Go for ones with high reviews.
9) What genres do you like to read? Are you open to reading new authors and reviewing their work?]
I like to red Christian romance and Christian detective.
10) What is your favourite book of all time and why?
Rescued from Destruction by Pastor Faith Oyedepo. It reminds that Jesus still heals today.
11) Fun Question: Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
No, I have no pets, but my son has asked me for a fish, so I am going to get that for him. The fish might just become my pet as well.
12) Fun Question 2: Do you own an electronic reading device? If so, what kind and how do you like it?
Not anymore. I had Kindles before and they got damaged. Since the last one I have not yet replaced it. I will get another. I believe the reason I have not replaced it yet is because I want to limit my screen time daily.
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.