Author interview: Hector Fenwick
1) What is your author name?-My pen name is Hector Fenwick
2) What is the title of your newest book and what is the genre?-‘We Shall Be One’ is a paranormal mystery novel.
3) What is the book about?
-Marcus is a teenage boy with amnesia and a disfigured face. He is found nude on a skerry without anyone knowing who he is. Marcus falls in love with Alexia, a teenage, immensely wealthy heir. However, those events are just the introduction to a vortex of twists and mysteries. I know the book doesn’t seem very interesting, judging from what I have told you so far. I wish there was a way to make you realize what a masterpiece it is without spoiling the plot, but there is not. Just trust me, buy it and give it a few chapters. Also, never spoil the plot of this paranormal feast that nobody must miss.
4) Where did you come up with the idea?-I dreamt of a part of the plot. Another part was inspired by a special ability an anime character has, but I cannot tell you what ability, because I would spoil the plot.
5) How long did it take you to write it?-Two months.
6) Did you learn anything from the project?-That I’m all alone in this.
7) Do you have an author website and/or blog? -Here is my blog. https://historystories123.blogspot.com/
8) What genres do you like to read? Are you open to reading new authors and reviewing their work?-I have read books of practically all genres. I’m open to reviewing as long as it’s not on Amazon, because, to post reviews on Amazon, one has to spend at least 50 dollars on Amazon products, which is 50 fewer dollars than I have spent so far!
10) What is your favorite book of all time and why?
-May I select one I have written? If I cannot, I choose ‘By His Bootstraps’. The time travel trope handled in a masterful way.