1) What is your author name and in what state do you live (or country if not in the US)?
2) What is the title of your newest book and what is the genre?
3) What is the book about?
“Help I Swallowed A Butterfly” is the second book in the delightful Honeycake series. In this sequel, Nala gets stage fright at school. But with the help of her mom, Nala learns how to get rid of those pesky butterflies in her tummy. This charming book empowers young readers to practice mindfulness and meditation so that they are able to meet life’s challenges head-on in a healthy and balanced way. “Help I Swallowed A Butterfly” is clearly written and incredibly relatable, with step-by-step instructions and guided meditation exercises for young readers. This book is also a valuable resource for caregivers who want to provide a positive introduction for children to the world of self-care and managing those butterflies.
Life can be stressful at any age, but with the right tools and mindset, we can overcome any obstacle!
4) Where did you come up with the idea?
With more lovely stories to tell, Honeycake will be followed by a series of
books. Each one tells valuable life lessons and gives caregivers and children
the tools to overcome obstacles in their everyday lives. These books will help caregivers teach their children how to do random acts of kindness, have honest and open communication, and practice gratitude. Children will even discover how to meditate and manage their emotions when things don’t go their way.
5) How long did it take you to write it?
6) Did you learn anything from the project?
7) Do you have an author website and/or blog?
8) Do you have any success tips to pass on to fellow authors? How about any great editors/cover artists?
9) What genres do you like to read? Are you open to reading new authors and reviewing their work?
10) What is your favorite book of all time and why?
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.