Today’s interview is with Mansu Edwards, Co-Author of Plush Couches.
Please see it below.
1) What is your author name and in what state do you live (or country if not in the US)?
Mansu Edwards. I live in New York.
2) What is the title of your newest book and what is the genre?
The title is ‘Plush Couches’. It’s experimental fiction.
3) What is the book about?
The book is about a man named Rio Akuba who has an unsettling case of gas on his way to a
a job interview. He lands the job and discovers a sexually illicit environment.
4) Where did you come up with the idea? I can’t recall. It was either inside the library or coffee shop.
5) How long did it take you to write it? It took six months to a year.
6) Did you learn anything from the project? I learned that a story idea and title can twist and Ou turn after it’s completed. It can enhance the reader’s experience and teaches the importance of trusting your gut/intuition.
8) Do you have any success tips to pass on to fellow authors? How about any great editors/cover artists? My success tips are: 1. Have fun 2. Eat healthy 3. Exercise 4. Read different genres 5. Always strive to be better 6. Get sufficient rest (if you can)7. Eliminate unnecessary stresses from your life. 8. Write consistently 9. Study your craft 10. Maintain your confidence through your belief in God. 11. Experiment 12. Surround yourself with positive people.
I would recommend cover artists: Ogunlade Tobi Samuel and bdboss. I found them on Fiverr. I forget Mr. Samuels moniker. You can Google him.
9) What genres do you like to read? Are you open to reading new authors and reviewing their work? I like fiction, autobiographies and biographies. Yes, I’m open to reading new authors. I like a compelling and engaging story. I wouldn’t mind reviewing their work. It depends on my workload. Sometimes it can get crazy. Feel free to reach out. Everyone needs help. Again my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) What is your favorite book of all time and why? I don’t have a favorite book of all time. I like Nathan McCall’s “Makes Me Wanna Holler”. It shows how a black man was able to persist through obstacles and hardships to become successful.
11) Fun Question: Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? No pets.
12) Fun Question 2: Do you own an electronic reading device? If so, what kind and how do you like it? I use a Ipad. It’s cool. I can surf the net and read Ebooks.
*As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases.